1. There is a NO REFUNDS policy to all courses and private coaching.
For the Soul Guide Collective, you acknowledge that you understand this is a monthly membership, and you are committing to at least 8 months. After 8 months, you may cancel at any time with 30 days written notice to: [email protected]. For annual payment, there is a no refund policy, and you are committing to the year. You cancel anytime, after 12 months.
Access to the membership content is enabled while your membership is active. Once you opt to un-enroll in the Soul Guide Collective, you will no longer have access to the membership content.
For private coaching, no refunds will be issued, to include on deposits when applicable, or exceptions will be made, and all monthly payments must be made on a timely basis and commence before the start of the coaching package. All private coaching sessions must be completed within the stated timeframe.
Client agrees to be accountable and take whatever steps are required to get the most out of this coaching experience. Client understands that they are participating in the program because they want to make significant changes in life and/or business. As part of this accountability, client agrees to take responsibility for creating meaningful results and acknowledges that Allyson Scammell International, LLC has not made any guarantees about the results of taking any action.
Cancellations or reschedules of private sessions must be made 24 hours prior to a scheduled appointment. Missed sessions will be charged in full.
Allyson Scammell International, LLC promises the client that all information provided will be kept strictly confidential.
You also acknowledge that no one has represented to you that refunds are available. Even if you cannot participate in a program for any reason, you will continue to be billed according to the schedule as shown on the shopping cart through the end of the Term. Allyson Scammell International, LLC considers this policy a material inducement to entering into this Agreement, and would not have done so unless this No Refunds policy were included. If you initiate a chargeback, Allyson Scammell International, LLC may issue an additional $250 fee to you.
2. Disclaimer of Warranties. Participant understands programs are offered on an “as-is, where-is” basis, without any implied or express warranty as to its performance or to the results that may be obtained by using the program. This limited warranty is the only express warranty made to you and is provided in lieu of any other express warranties (if any) created by any documentation.
3. You agree that you will not under any circumstances hold Allyson Scammell, or Allyson Scammell International, LLC, or any of her employees or associates liable for any loss or damage that occurs as a direct or indirect result of the program, in perpetuity.
5. No Professional Advice. The Company does not engage in the rendering of medical, legal, accounting, financial, or other professional services. You acknowledge that you will make your own decisions before acting on any information gained from this program. It is further understood that before you utilize any techniques suggested by this program, you should consult licensed professionals as applicable.
6. No Guarantee of Results; Risk of Loss. Results from the group program are greatly dependent upon individual decisions, abilities, and other factors outside Company’s control, and the Company makes no guarantees or warranties that information provided to you through the Program will provide results.
7. Allyson Scammell International, LLC can end your participation in a program. Company may determine, in its sole discretion and without requiring disclosure of the reason, that the relationship under this Agreement must terminate. In this circumstance, Company will provide a refund to you.
8. South Dakota law governs this Agreement and it will be enforced by either party in South Dakota. This Agreement will be governed by South Dakota law, without regard to its conflicts of law principles. I understand and agree that I submit to the personal jurisdiction and venue of this state and agree that any legal proceeding commenced shall take place in South Dakota.
9. No Assignment; No oral waivers or modifications. This Agreement may not be assigned to any other party. Its requirements may not be waived or modified except in writing signed by the Company.
10. Electronic Signatures and Other Documents. You agree that your electronic acceptance of this Agreement is valid and binding evidence of your assent to the terms of this Agreement. You agree to sign additional documents which may be necessary to complete the material purpose of this Agreement, including without limitation, payment authorizations.
11. No relationship. The parties hereto expressly understand and agree that they are not employers or employees, principals and agents, or partners or co-venturers in the performance of each and every part of this Agreement, and they remain solely responsible for all of their respective employees and agents.
12. Video and photography release. Participant hereby grants permission to the rights of his/her image, likeness and sound of his/her voice as recorded on audio or video tape without payment or any other consideration. Participant understands that his/her image may be edited, copied, exhibited, published or distributed and waive the right to inspect or approve the finished product wherein his/her likeness appears. Additionally, Participant waives any right to royalties or other compensation arising or related to the use of his/her image or recording. Participant also understands that this material may be used in diverse educational settings within an unrestricted geographic area. Photographic, audio or video recordings may be used for the following purposes: conference presentations, educational presentations or courses, informational presentations, online educational courses and/or educational videos.
By agreeing to this release Participant understands this permission signifies that photographic or video recordings of him/her may be electronically displayed via the Internet or in the public educational setting. Participant will be consulted about the use of the photographs or video recording for any purpose other than those listed above. There is no time limit on the validity of this release nor is there any geographic limitation on where these materials may be distributed. This release applies to photographic, audio or video recordings collected as part of the sessions listed on this document only.
For the VIP Experience, upon purchase, you will receive an additional Coach Client Agreement that requires a signature.